Aaaand we have the plot laugh
Click to reveal..
Return to the famed and mystical island of Isola and be drawn into the latest sequel in the beloved Virtual Villagers series! In the wake of a volcanic terror on the neighboring island of Asura, a family has made their way to Isola seeking a new home. As their boat lands on the beach, they are greeted by a strange man and they begin to explore this mysterious new world.

The beautiful and curious island of Isola was once a paradise home to a thriving civilization but has gone to ruins and untamed jungle. The twists and turns will leave you discovering new, interactive, magical moments at every turn!

Here are my thoughts:
Click to reveal..

It is so freshing to see a new VV plot after years.
I always wondered about the previous island.
So it has a name now, "Asura" hmm smirk interesting.
It looks like they are taking it all from beginning.
I believe it's a good choice since it is a mobile game. All chapters releasing as updates sounding right to me.
They may approach some stuff, like Golden Child getting lost as mentioned in VV5.
I think we all know who that "strange man" is grin

One thing catched my attention is it kinda looks like we are going to have villagers as stable characters with personalities rather than random ones.
If it's the case, we are going to get a great storyline/scenario experience and it will provide superior material for fan fiction.
I can already see shippers coming grin

But also it might kill the interactivity and unique soul of the series.

Whatever way it is, i'm pretty sure they made game with much of love and effort and it will entertain me for hours. Maybe it may even top my favorite one, VV3 smile