It's not our intent to keep everyone in the dark, but there are factors behind the scenes that we can't predict or necessarily control. We have more games "in the pipeline" than we could possibly do on our own, since we are working with another game studio in order to have more people working on them. The fruits of those efforts will be apparent soon and continue throughout the coming months.

I have been told that the VT update is nearly ready for release, so I posted that here. That's all the information I have at this time. We are working on ways to keep everyone better informed about our games and what to expect.

[As an aside, since this is the VT forum, I'll only mention that VF3 is still alive and coming along, although it's not finished. The three of us are working on it as diligently as we can. FT2, which was done by the other studio, is also nearly ready for for release. The other studio's work on the next VV is coming along, as well, although it's still a work in progress. smile ]

I hope this addressed your concerns about "game launches that seem to never happen," but if there are other anticipated games that you're referring to, let us know and we'll give you another update. blush