Hello. So a few days ago, perhaps about a week ago, I downloaded Virtual Villagers 4 to my Droid Turbo Android phone. I was doing well aside from struggling with food, keeping the population at 8-9.

Now, it was the free version, but I don't think that has anything to do with my issues.

So I was about to finish to seventh puzzle, where you remove the rocks from the pit in order to make a fire pit to cook the fruit on the trees beside it.

My Villagers finally finished it, and I was making them place rocks on the fire to make the first part of the pit. So far so good, then when my Villagers started placing the rocks in the fire, the game crashed. No big deal, maybe the game couldn't handle so many rocks, I thought. So I started the game back up, and it reset the pit progress to 12%. Annoying, but I started working on it again.

I was just about to finish it a second time, and again it crashed. It isn't like the game was refusing to let me continue farther. No, it had a prompt saying it had stopped working, both times.

Now because it took a week for me to be accepted here.. I tried to join the night that I kept having this issue, I uninstalled the game because I was unable to continue without it crashing, and I'd rather start all over than let my Villagers starve and start all over. If I know how to get around this thing, then I may play it again, but I always sucked with the fourth game, they always starved, so I tend to stick to the first game.