Aviatrix
How many game days is 2 weeks? I know it plays in real time but does that mean an actual two weeks or does time pass a little quicker.? Eh good to know the quicker you get them out the better..

Oh good so the last one in, is the first one out,eh okay so that gives you another option,eh he was the last one in so.. I let the town disintegrating he still wouldn't leave, it got down to 32% an he wouldn't go.. He just keeps walking around saying I'm hungry I'm, hungry I'm so hungry over his head... one way or another he's going..

Thanks for responding..Aviatrix..
I've got all the insects, save one I have got to find in one game and another game I got all the minerals, but i've keep starting over because of these snarks, but now I'm not going to take it anymore stop starting my game over just to get rid of the rude ones,just get rid of them...

Eh the banana slug l
Elusive sucker, nobody nobody here will actually say where they caught a banana slug will say look where it's wet, a so I hang out at the pond, if it likes to live near water banks.. Eh it's the one bloody insect of all the insects that I have yet to find..

Oh Aye, I had snow in game too, on my birthday in December so that was cool..surprise. Just don't think it stays long enough IN GAME, or snows often enough or hangs in the trees that would be so cool..seeing pristine snow..
RL mean we get a lot of rain here but snow is a rare occurrence then with the crazy weather going on around the world who knows what's going to happen in what country..

Aye I noticed that, no dragonflies but already got my first caterpillar.. well have yourself a lovely day, good holiday, and thanks for answering..

Cheers