Yes, it's about 2 weeks.

I started one game over and have discovered it's much easier to get rid of them early. I had 5 townies and a sixth moved in with the bad attitude. I pulled up all my flowers and left the holes and that dropped the Town Beauty precipitously. You only have one move-in or move-out a day, so I had to wait until this morning and she moved out. It seems the last one in is the first one out? Maybe, I'm not sure. It was this time though. I replanted all my flowers and did the morning clean up and that brought the Town Beauty from 28% this morning (!) to 57% this afternoon. with a little clean up tomorrow I should get a new townie, hopefully with a better attitude.

Of course, there's no way anyone brand new to the game would know to do this, unless they're one of those who exhaustively reads a discussion board before starting play.

I started this crew on the bridge and it will be finished tomorrow. I don't remember if I have enough peeps to start on the beach but I still have the pond to do so no worries.

On my other game, where I have 23+ million coins (!!), I am working on collecting all the ultra rare seeds. I need a Jalapa Tree seed and then I will have nothing to do in that game, unless I find that blippin' grand piano. I don't even bother to collect insects or finish quests. I think I earn 30K coins in interest each day. I wish I'd earned $23M in real life in the last year! (That game has never been started over since last December.}

By the way, I saw snow in the game a couple of days ago. Dragonflies are out and caterpillars are in.