I want to have a movie star, pilot, politician, electrician, plumber, real estate agent etc It did be wonderful if random event could pop up based on the couples career or field of work. This event should also have a positive/negetive effect on maybe, health, promotion, food, savings, etc.based on the choices or decisions we take in respect to these events. Have you also thought of creating a partly online gameplay for virtual families? Where the kids of different virtual family players get married. In other words, they return home after the university. But the prblm may be that some may refuse to get married to a man or woman who earns pretty low. Btw we should be able to effect change to any spouse who either wants or do not want kids and spouses should be able to make claims like when the window got broken by a kid, as a result of his misuse of his pea shooter. It did be cool if we have a mixture of cases I think. It did be fun if I see "Eliza's family is accusing your son of breaking their window"...especially if "Eliza's family" is an actual virtual family player. This maybe part of the online feature...i don't know though. It did be so cool smile. Its up to last day of work. By for now guys, take care last day of work. Love y'all. smile

Edited by Utibe (11/21/16 12:37 AM)