Originally Posted By: Xay
If you have an older device, it can seem as though the villagers are moving faster than they should, although it will have no negative affect on the village.

You could, of course, check to see if all of your villagers like running, in which case, there would be many many of our players who would be very jealous of your village. smile

Thank you, Xay smile
I am running this game on my 1 year old Sony Xperia phone, so maybe my phone is too fast for this game. There are only 2 runners in my game and 3 villagers that 'dislike running' ... Yet, they all are in tremendous hurry to get their tasks done!

This morning I maxed out the population to 73 (40 is the normal max). I bought the extra population tech 3 times, 250 000 techpoints each, plus the barrel of baby's. Finally my peeps are slowing down to normal exept for the runners! I must tell you that this certainly is a lot easyer on the eyes laugh

Today:

Yesterdays Party:

Edit: I was wrong ... after a restart of my phone all villagers started running again. They all look like children in a hurry shocked

Edited by Mbee (11/12/16 02:02 PM)