Least it's not as annoying as VF2! 😜 Does me swede in that - and I'm still playing! I have a (very) long list of requests for VF3, but it's probably too late in the day to submit them now, so that'll likely annoy, irritate and frustrate me, too!

Nothing is really annoying me about VT (yet!) but if anyone knows what to do with 10 dozen brass pickaxes, do let me know…I have a gold one, so they're no use to me!

Actually, that is kinda annoying - fewer useless tools, and more 10-bob bits (I'm permanently skint!). I also keep hearing silly repeated phrases in the soundtrack (I hear one of them in the VF2 soundtrack, too, so it seems Artie's getting lazy… 😉). But that's probably just a 'me thing', I'm autistic and there are probably many things that are peculiar to me. I listen to a lot of electronic stuff (DI subscriber since 2004; techno and certain flavours of house are the worst (ironically not tech house, though…), particularly the more avant-garde stuff on its underground techno channel, where 'chicken' is an oft-repeated motif. See…? I'm weird. Oh yeah techno and house have accents, too. I think I'll leave it there…