Hello! Thank you for reading this story! Before I begin, let me tell you that this is my first fanfic. I'm really excited to post this. I'm not much of a writer, but here it goes...
My name is Alexandra, and I am three years old. I live in a tribe with my mom, Katherine, and my dad, Ian. They taught me how to write, and I'm going to pro prak practice my skills by keeping a diary.
My parents invited some of my neighbors over for dinner. First came Dana and Erik, then Layla and Wade Nobody else came. My mom made tons of salad, so I knew that there would be a lot of leftovers. But before she could serve dinner, the ground shook. Everybody went outside to see what happened. I couldn't see what had happened, but Katherine started building a boat. Dana and Erik collected food. My last thought before I blacked out was Of no! A volcano has erupted!
I woke up on a boat in the middle of the ocean. Katherine was cuddling me like I was a baby. Ian, Erik, and Wade were reading from a book. Layla was hysterically crying into Dana's shoulder.
"Where am I, mommy?" I asked.
"I don't know, hun." she said, hugging me. "Hopefully we will find land." We floated around the ocean for days, but we eventually crashed on an island.
I instantly ran away to explore the island. I found two mushrooms, and I gobbled them both down, since I was starving. They looked edible, at least.
"Alexandra, no!" my dad yelled. He forced the half-eaten mushrooms out of my hands, and examined them, before saying, "Phew. They're edible."
"Speaking of which, how much food do we have?" asked Wade.
"Two-hundred fifty!" said Erik.
"Guys! Here's the plan." my mom said, forming a plan. "Layla, Wade, and Ian, clean up the boat debris. Dana, Erik, you will help me build some shelter! Alexandra, try to find more of those mushrooms! Let's go!" We all split up into our work groups. I hunted around for mushrooms. My mom was uncovering something. A well! My dad was cleaning up the beach. I guess this is my life now.
To be continued...
Please post your comments HERE

Edited by Rockmower (09/26/16 04:53 PM)