Hello everyone, i'm new to this forum but not new to the works of "last day of wotk" lol. Well i'm really glad to be here having gone through a lot in trying to reach the developers of this game. I have always been a fan since day one, with respect to the first launching of virtual families 1 and virtual villages. Without taking more time let me present my ideas:

(1) our kids should be able to visit home from college at least once in a blue moon, rather than sending repeated e-mails. Maybe when they visit, we wont be able to control them just like we cant control the construction workers. But they should at least engage in beautiful family activities like thanksgiving etc.
(2) i noticed in virtual families 2, whenever i'm on the verge of selecting a child to begin the next generation, the age and interest of wanting a child gets mixed up, like the youngest will turn out to be 24, the oldest 21, etc and "wants kids", turns from maybe to definitely etc. This affects the realistic nature the game portrays
(3) It did be nice having a baby bulge after some minutes of trying for a baby, only when successful though; rather than a baby just showing up from thing air. Maybe it did be cool to see the wife run to the toilet when pregnant so as to throw up, like she does whenever she has an embarrassing pimple smile
(4) I believe it will only be fair if the dad can also carry the baby or babies for a few seconds after they are born or occasionally for few seconds before handing the baby over to the mum who will be waiting.
(5) It will be nice if the family could own a car. Let me put it this way; whenever there is a need to purchase anything, all that is to be done will be to lift the dad or mum or grown up kid to the car and you did see a drop down menue or purchase list. What ever we pick the chosen character would or should walk up to the car get in and drive out. There'll be a bar showing the time the destination will come to an end. On returning, the character should be seen carrying shopping bags or groceries and if, its furnitures or heavy items, should be seen with construction workers lifting tje items etc.
(6). When any family has an uncommon illness rather than picking a stethoscope and dropping on the sick character, the doctor should be contacted. He or she should come in person and could decide to treat the sick character at home or in tje hospital if serious.
(7) Its not comforting when a child who is taken by the talent agent never visits after being a star or something in virtual families 2. That is all for now. Feel free to scrutinize these ideas thankyou.

Edited by Xay (09/23/16 08:05 PM)
Edit Reason: combined posts