I am enjoying the game so far. I would like to see new quests to introduce new features. There could be several leading up to new features. On example, I would love to have families in the town, not just individual citizens. You could kick off this quest line when the mayor makes a best friend. The new friend could remember a time when families lived in the town with children. Perhaps something happened so the town was unable to support families. This could be a mystery to look into.

Several quests might have to be done to prepare the town for families. Perhaps gardening activities would have to be completed to make the food more nutritious, so each bunch provides for a household instead of an individual. Or perhaps a restaurant could be built that families could take their veggies to and have it made into a dish for eating out. Perhaps those villagers who wanted to marry and have a child would have to expand their houses first. (There could be a limit on the number if necessary, maybe three families per village.) The mayor's child should be able to play with the new children.

Since we have a port, perhaps our mayor could visit other exotic areas and bring back new collection items from those spots. There could be a quest for this as well.

I would also like some place to see all the furnishings available so we could make plans for our houses. Also please give more interactions between the mayor and her child and with villagers. The child should be able to sit, go to bed, play with toys, etc. Thanks!