One thing I'd really like is the ability to move trees around, at least those we plant. It's annoying to plant one and realize that it is slightly misplaced.

Could the children have an age limit? It is weird having a useless 28 year old following my every step. If she is that old, couldn't she at least pick up the trash by herself? All she does is get in my way and it seems rude to tell her to go away.

Also could the children use the furniture in the house? We should be able to send them to bed and sit at a table to eat.

A better selection of furniture each day would be great! I have two beds and a chair. Every day I look for an affordable table and something to set my snow globe on. Every day there is nothing.

I would love more interactions with townies and just fun things to do. Being able to dance or do kung fu together would be so fun! I would like to be able to change townies' names and the outside of their houses too.

Finally, being able to pause the game so I can focus on a vacation would be lovely!

In spite of all these suggestions, I am enjoying the game! Thanks for creating it!

Edited by Ruth W (07/12/16 02:59 AM)