I have one more suggestion in my list of possible things it be nice to be able to un bestie someone,like go up to them and have the option.. I don't want to be your bestie anymore, then you would be open to getting someone else nicer that moved recently in town.

This one neighbor Greghi asked me and I said no for eh he seemed to be a pain, then I got something he wanted for the Town, then he asked me again. I went ahead and say yes, now he's stalking me he follows me everywhere, now has become a pain. One time I tried to plant something with a shovel, turned around and clicked on him,starts blathering away,same thing with trying to catch something I'm ready to swing my net, ends up he's there and it gets away..Seems like always standing over my shoulder is creeping me out really, I would like it if you could unbestie someone..

Am I the only one that wonders if it fits into the missing mayor story..when a neighbour says, after you complete a task for them, my evil plan is working...gives me chills..
Update story please, give more tasks.

Edited by Brid (07/02/16 07:23 PM)
Edit Reason: Spelling error & forgot something