*Can you tweak the programming so when we complete a favor for a townie, we don't get what we gave them? For example, if I give Buresco a brass shovel, I shouldn't get a brass shovel from him as a reward.

*Ability to change the mayor's appearance (hair and make up). Maybe at a beauty salon in town? Or as an addition to the clothing boutique? Or a traveling vendor?

*Ability to pause the game, at least for a short time.

*User VirtuallyMe suggested a bartering system. When a townie asks a favor, instead of just "yes" or "no" we could have an option that says "I will do that if you do this." I would also like the option of "let me check and get back to you."

*Eviction notice. For that townie who is always in a bad mood. It could be in the store, along with the demolition order, or in the mayor's office, under "ordinances" maybe.

*Changing/aging townies. Once the townies get to a certain age (maybe 80) they go to the North Island (I can't remember exactly what it's called). If a townie is the mayor's "bestie," and they turn 80 before the mayor retires, they would stay on until the mayor retires.

*Categorized storage. It would be nice if I could store my rocks in one place, my clothes in another, gardening stuff in another. We could still put everything in the same place if we wanted, but it would be nice to have the option of separating things if we want to.

Also, I noticed on this last update (6/2/16) the color of some of my furniture changed. It's brighter. Will that change back? I'm not a fan of the new colors. (They're still the same colors, but brighter shades.)