• The buttons that open dialog windows should be toggles. That avoids extra motion when opening and closing the dialogs.
  • The ability to sort the stored inventory at the mayor's house would be very helpful.
  • The mayor's child should never stand between the mayor and camera. Since the camera can't yaw, it means that digging, mining, and grass trimming run the risk of popping up the child chat dialog, which 99% of the time, isn't what you want. The child should stand to either side, but not right there.
  • Why isn't chopping down grass 'tidying the town?' The child learns nothing from that--one has to pick up cans and boxes to train the child.
  • Selection accuracy in areas with a lot of objects on the ground isn't anywhere near precise enough.
  • More than once I've dug a hole in which to plant a potato (to be eaten raw by a citizen at some later date) and my 'tidy-the-town-mode' child has filled the hole before I could put a seed in it.
  • A proper set-up would have the town budget be separate from the mayor's salary. The ideas of using the town's budget to furnish the mayor's house, and requiring the mayor to pay for town improvements out of his or her own salary, are at a minimum ethically dubious.
  • There should be a rational explanation as to why the high-functioning idiots of the town are immortal but the mayor isn't.
  • Seriously, nobody sixty years of age has that kind of wrinkles. I'm 55 and in five years, I will not have that kind of wrinkles.
  • They're. Eating. Raw. Potatoes. Dude. Raw. Potatoes.
  • Why do they give the mayor bath mats when there aren't any bathrooms--which you'd think they'd need, what with eating the raw potatoes.
  • An explanation regarding why the undying underachievers can walk on water is in order. Don't deny it. I've seen it.
  • The number of meteors at night suggests that the Earth will soon be destroyed. Someone ought to look into that.
  • No matter where you go, the mayor's assistant can see you. That's just plain creepy. I can't find that guy that asked me for a bumblebee two seconds after he walks off-screen, but she can see me in the cave on the other side of town.
  • Sometimes one of the nattering nincompoops comes up and says he or she wants to help out around town, and might the mayor hand over a machete? Upon receipt of said instrument, the townsperson hands back...a machete. I don't know what to believe at that point. Did they change their mind about helping, or did they not know they already had a machete?
  • From a materials engineering standpoint, silver makes a worse pickax than brass, and gold makes a worse pickax than silver. Ditto machetes and shovels. This is high-school chemistry stuff.
  • Where do the citizens of the town get soda to drink? And what's in those little cartons? It can't have been food, because they're already eating one raw potato a day.
  • The citizens need educating in common courtesy--preferably at gunpoint.
  • Based on how I can hear them all the way from the other side of town, I'm pretty sure the citizens are chewing with their mouths open. Gross.
  • Conversation as it would have happened in real life:
    Franda: "You know, I've always liked the Cockroach...."
    Mayor: "Get away from me, you."
  • The icon on the Kindle screen, showing the woman leaning up against the guy with a contented smile on her face, can never actually happen in the game. I'm just sayin'.
  • Many of the creatures in the game aren't found in a common biome. The town has a serious non-native species intrusion problem. Someone needs to get to the bottom of this.
  • The two streams at the sound end of the map are heading toward each other (!?!?) and then going underground into what I assume is some sort of naturally-occurring giant cistern. Hopefully the town isn't resting on top of a giant limestone dome, because things will get ugly super fast if we get much more rain....

Edited by Brook (04/04/16 01:53 AM)