Hello LDW !

This is my first post here. Thank you Ldw for giving us another good game"Virtual town". Here are Some suggestions -

1-Add a Pet shop where we can buy and sell different kind of pets. ( like Virtual families 2)

2-Plz add a feature to rearrange the town. I want to place some buildings and houses across the bridge( north side of the river) and add some paths also.

3-It'll be great if Mayor could have his/ her own family and kids. If that's not possible then at least allow us to adopt more than one kid. I don't like when my kid feels little lonely. wink
OR
Townies can also adopt kids, when Mayor goes to island, old townies can also go with him/her. Then we'll have new mayor and new town people.

And we can also create a small park for kids but forthat you'll have to add some more items.( I'm a big fan of virtual families 2 and want some items from that game. Please add some items and features of Virtual families to Virtual town)

4-Please add a coffee shop/ Restaurant where Mayor can go and enjoy with kids and townies.

5-Plz add a salon. It would be good to see Mayor and townies in different hairstyle OR Add a hat section in the boutique. cool

6-Most of the furniture are of no use. Mayor doesn't use them ( except beds and sitting) Plz make it like virtual families.
And kids they can't even use beds & sitting.

7-Add a option to sell all same kind of Fruits and veggies in a single click.

8-We'hv bird house in the game but there are no birds. Plz Add them.

9-Please add some bushes and berries ( like virtual villagers) & fences.

10- Add a boat so we can visit other towns OR we can visit the island where all Mayors go at the age of 60.
It would be a different experience to see their ghost there. Atleast this way we'll be able to see all our previous Mayor at one place.I really miss them all.( if not daily, atleast twice in a week). laugh

11-Please add fishing. Add a separate building where Mayor could donate them ( like Museum) but there should be a large display where we could keep them all at one place instead of small and seperate boxes.It' wud be fun to see them all at one place playing and chasing eachother.( I know it's not possible in real world to keep different species of fish in one tank but it's only a game.)

12- If possible add some farm animals also. It would be great if we can create a big farm- veggies,cows, goats , sheep, well and fruit trees.

13- There should me more interaction b/w Mayor & Townies.
Give some works to town people also. They can take care of farm animals. If we've to leave game for few days, in our absence they can water plants.( Mayor can give them some coins or gifts in return).It would be great if Mayor can invite them to house and play some mini games with them.

14- Add a swimming pool but not as a decoration. Mayor and townies should be able to use that. And give us some features also which we can place near sea and pool.

15-Pleass Slow down grass growth rate.Sorry but Cutting grass everytime we start game, is not at all a fun thing to do. OR give us a option to disable/ enable it.(You could give this option after 30 days of gameplay) . Players who like it and need it to catch some bugs can keep it. OR give this task to townies. I would like to do something intersting and fun thing instead of this.

16- Add some seasonal events also.:)

Sorry for the long post ! Please keep adding new things, this is a good game and has lot of potential. I like it.Please make it more interesting. smile

( Sorry, English isn't my first language so please excuse any mistakes )

Thanks !