Originally Posted By: Candy_63

Have you completed all collections?
Have you changed your House Style?
Did you try what happens if your Mayor no longer cleans the town and people leave the town?
Did you cut down all the trees and planted new?
Have you planted an orchard?

These are just a few things. There is so much what you can do in this game to have fun smile

Sorry, but those aren't fun things to do (except for the house styling and collections) those are things you do when you get extremely bored with a game.

I'm bored with it too, There is not much to do in the game, compared to Animal Crossing which it's a clone of.
I must admit that if it wasn't an LDW game, I would have uninstalled it a long time ago. I just didn't get hooked.

The town is not alive and breathing as advertised. There is no dynamic, especially with the townies. I would like to see them get married, have babies, work, retire or die.. I would like to open the game to find out what happened to them and the town, like in VV, instead of just open my game to clean up garbage and water flowers. I don't know, VV and VF were much simple games, but they were entertaining and had so much to offer.

But knowing LDW, I have great hope that the game will become more interesting in the future.

Sorry for the rant and bad English, I'm not a native speaker.

Edited by Joy42 (03/24/16 05:08 PM)