Originally Posted By: CindyO
Hi Dubious,

The way to find minerals is to use your pick axe on the knee high round stones that show up scattered around town. You will also receive some from various residents for fulfilling their wishes. The gold stones need a silver or better pick axe to open.

As far as help in the game goes, the little gear on the top right side will open a menu with a help icon. Tapping on it will give you a refresher course on the basics. The rest I think we are meant to discover on our own. Kind of a trademark LDW thing to make the game a little of a puzzle.

I am annoyed by my residents too, but have realized that they have meters when I interact with them. Over time those meters are going up for me as I fulfill their wishes. I think that is part of the game. They are annoyed because the last mayor left them and it is our job to restore their faith over time.

Thanks for the info that is very helpful. smile

I see the problem now. None of those stones have turned up in my town at all since the tutorial one and I am four days into the game.

Yes that is the 'Help' screen I am referring too. It gives general information but is not detailed enough. Take my scenario, a simple...

'Find minerals by using the pick axe on round stones scattered about the town' would have solved my dilemma. As it was I was hacking away at boulders in the perimeter walls because I didn't know that it was actually a bug I was experiencing with mineral rocks not appearing.