Playing the game on Kindle Fire HDX 7 and loving it so far.

Beautiful game, the graphics are awesome, the game play is interesting and fun.

Couple of gripes...

1) Why the internet connection required every single day? I do not see any changes to the shop inventory or anything changing after connecting. This is the one and only thing that may force myself and others to uninstall. It is not always possible to be online daily and here you are literally blocked from playing the game if you do not connect to WIFI daily.

2) Lack of info. I just spent the last 20 mins scouring the web and this site for detailed info on the game. Basically I have forgotten how/where to gather minerals. I have been round and round the town looking and into the 'help' menu in the game and on the net and cannot find the answer to how to do this very basic thing.

Would be really helpful to have more 'help' info in the game 'Help' screen itself, because the basics of actually playing the game are told to you by the mayor's assistant and then that is it. There is no reference manual to check back on so if you don't remember the barrage of info you got on starting the game, you seem to be out of luck.

Something that describes how and where to use each tool would be really helpful.

3) Other then that I have the same complaints everyone else has...lack of money, tools that break far too soon, grouchy and 'unsupportive of their new Mayor' residents.

All in all it is an awesome game and awesome to have a new game from LDAW, I have had almost 500 different generations on Virtual Families 2 over a fair few installs of the game on my Kindle. Looking forward to 500 generations of Mayors.