First, thank you so very much for the entertaining games.

I know that some of what I am going to suggest has already been suggested, but here goes.

1. Can we get a change in the available furniture, decor, wall color designs depending on the generation? Like generations 1,3 and 5 will have the choice of white, yellow and blue walls in the store and certain furniture. Generation 2, 6 and 9 will have the choice of green, purple and orange and again certain furniture only available to them. You could create 3 or more combinations to be unlocked by certain generations. They get locked again until the next iteration.

For example generation 1 will be able to buy the white, blue and yellow walls. When gen 2 comes along those options are gone from the store. If they were purchased in gen 1, they get to keep it, but they can't buy until gen 3.

2. Instead of computers, modern conviences. Start gen 1 with the most basic technology. Paper and pen, or typewriters and they get computers when they get to a certain generation. It doesn't mean they are in a certain year, just that they don't have the means to afford those things. Or they have to reach a certain point in their career path.

3. I know this was mentioned. Pets should not be just furniture. They should not be controllable except through interaction from your peeps. They should run away if you don't take care of them.etc

Thank you

Edited by Madea (10/14/15 09:21 PM)