Creators please read just please. I know that I said last post but I have alot of some good o'l ideas! I mean really. Think about this: We know it's a game right? but let's have some more good realistic things in the game , so us people will look at it different. I'm saying it in a positive way( what if it looked like the sims!!), that's not a direct idea, but I was thinking of it . Anyway, how about if the mom wear's any heels at some point. Because I know that alot of woman where heels and they'll look more beautiful : ) . By the way, Kids MUST go to school. They even do that in the sims, and I don't play it. So like the other kid said please have them got to school so they learn and have an education although if you notice, someone from the school will share an email to the people that they would have the pink eye. So I guess that means the kids go to school, but i'm saying we need to see that. Like if we see a school bus outside the house? Or just plain to make it fun there would be a notification that the kids will be arriving at school soon so, they're would be at a small timer on the corner of the screen & when goes off it would say the kids are gone to school now! They will be back later. That's it.

Edited by care (09/20/15 03:29 AM)