I think the new VF should include the peeps being social. I mean, the peeps rarely interact with each other. You put the dad on the kid, and they tickle. Sometimes they tell stories. It would be awesome if they could chat. Or, if a parent was cooking, one of the children could help and it would lead to them being more likely to getting a career in the kitchen.

It would also be cool if children could play with each other, in more ways than giggle parties and playing train. Hide and go seek, or tag.

I also feel that it would be great if the children can go to school during a certain time, or be able to go to friend's houses. Like, an event would appear stating that "Child one wants to have a friend over for a play date." And you can chose yes or no. Then that Child will be in the house with the guest. After a while the kid leaves.

It would be nice to know how the other generations are doing, like going to the family tree. It would basically show who is still alive, and say what job they are doing and how many children they have. And when (let's say) the father's brother dies, a little even notification can come up and the peeps can be a bit sad.

That's all I have for now, but I think they are pretty good ideas.