I'm with you Hydra14! I really love PC gaming! I never owned a "gaming console" like Nintendo, or X box. I still have a LOT of older PC games that I play on a regular basis.
I admit that I have followed the trend, and now play new games on a mobile platform. There are a number of reasons for this, but mostly it has to do with the seemingly infinite variety of new games available on mobile. Of course cost also has a lot to do with it.

The LDW developers tend to be pretty private, and rarely discuss their plans in advance. While we can hope they continue developing games for PC and Mac, I wouldn't count on it being a priority. After all, the only way they can stay in the business is if they go where the business goes. For people like us, that means the games we love in the future will most likely be on a mobile platform. I know Microsoft is trying hard to combine both worlds (desktop and mobile) with the release of Windows 10.

I love LDW, and will follow them, as best I can, on whatever platform their games are available on. But, like you, I sure hope they can throw us old Desktop Gamers a bone now and then! laugh

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry