If I could suggest some improvements, I would add the ability to change the style of the "starter" rooms back to their original style after you've renovated them (like the style the rooms come in by default) , or change the style of the "renovatable" rooms to the styles that are available to the starter rooms, if that makes sense. Of course, you could also add the ability to change the renovatable rooms back to the default style! It doesn't look right for one bathroom to look different from the other one. Maybe you could also add more styles for the rooms!
This is for the ios version btw!

I also agree with the other stuff people have said, like 360 degree rotation of furniture. And also, maybe for future VF's (or even VF2-- you could just download the update through a link below the place where you download VF2) you could also add the ability to update the computer versions through the Internet? It would work somehow like the leaderboards in the early VV's or something, maybe a popup with a link saying "new update-- download now at this link:" So that the ios version and the computer version could be equal. smile