I've started a new generation, so now I'm on my 44th generation. I chose Trishella to inherit the house. Trishella has married Balozo. They're both in their 30s. Trishella is 34 and Balozo is 36. I have tried 4 times for these guys to have kids, but none of these times worked. I knew they both wanted kids, plus I had no lack of money, so I bought the adoption upgrade. The kid was a little girl named Frie, and she is currently 8. Frie has straight, medium-long blonde hair and glasses. She also has a white shirt with purple stripes and a jean skirt. Balozo has straight brown hair and glasses, and he wears a white shirt with a red tie & black jacket, with matching black pants. I just rearranged the house, so I moved the stuff on the patio to a different location outside, and made room for new stuff. Also, the old entertainment room is now a library, the old laundry room is now an entertainment room, the old living room is now a pool/living room, yet the family room, adult's bedroom, and child's bedroom remain the same. Along with this, I'm going to upgrade the office, kitchen, 1st bathroom, and workshop.