I composed an idea for a Virtual Families event... I suppose it would belong in this forum. Just a suggestion, after all; no need to be official.

(Ophelia will be the child in this event, while Lux will be the parent. Examples.)

--------------------
Event: Tracking the Trail

While Ophelia began her everyday backyard adventures, she immediately found a pair of muddy tracks buried in the wet earth. Ophelia’s shoe prints are mixed in with these tracks; making them unable to be identified; however, they seem quite exotic and foreign. After an examination, Lux determines that the animal’s footprints lead OUTSIDE of the home, and that the immediate threat to Ophelia is very low. However, the animal service department has warned against such encounters.

1: Call the animal service department
2: Investigate yourself

What hypocrites! A team from the town’s services comes to investigate, but then chickens out; scoffing at the prints and calling them “illegitimate”. Lux is furious; his precious daughter Ophelia would never lie! Luckily, before Lux is able to lash out at the authorities, a wild-looking ranger by the name of Hoffengeiser apologizes, leaving a “welcome” mat to the family for their troubles. It’s actually kind of nice.

Lux and Ophelia search every nook and cranny of the yard like children, but find nothing. However, Ophelia insists on her fidelity. As an extra safety measure, Lux’s beautiful wife makes a reminder to lock the doors that night to protect the family.

--------------------

I also wrote another event, about a liquid (Virtual Villagers-esque, right?); however, the liquid can cause possibly PG-rated harm to a family member. An event I have received involved an explosive which resulted in no injury, however I am not sure if such an event will be considered.

These events are submitted just for fun; however, if by the slightest, strangest chance one will want to use this, feel free to. I don't mind.