One of the things that needs fixing is the pets. All the pets I think should have health bars, so every time you feed them, take dogs for a walk, change the water or filters in a fish tank or clean bird cages it should help to keep the health bar full. There should be vaccinations and vet visits when pets get ill (or fleas which would irritate all the peeps) and you should have to purchase food, microchipping, collars and other accessories and eventually like the peeps they should die (oh and kittens and puppies should grow up). Also I would like the option to adopt a pet from the rescue centre (it could be like the flea market where the choice of pets would change all the time) instead of only buying from a pet store. I also think it would be interesting to have the option to de-sex cats and dogs. And if you choose not to then at some point they should have babies and then the family has to decide if they afford can keep them all or they have to give some or all away.

Another thing that I would like to see is family reunions. I think from time to time around the BBQ the family should have a get together with aunts, uncles and cousins and on the family tree the profiles of those famliy members should be updated with what careers they got, their age, if they are married and how many kids they got. While I'm onto family why do the grandparents have to move out or die for the next gen to start? They would make great babysitters for the kids, they could tell stories, play and interact with them. And if there are kids left when parents die why not have them raised with their aunt or uncle instead of straight to college? A nursing mother could give her kid to grandparents to babysit so she can do some work in that time. I think it would be nice to have the option to keep them around.

The last thing that I would like to see though I know it is probably unlikely is some special needs peeps. It would be really interesting to have a peep in a wheelchair and then you have to buy house upgrades like ramps and railings to look after the peep. You could also have a peep with learning difficulties so you have to pay for special tutoring and if they aren't tutored enough they can't get to college and end up with the next generation to be looked after while doing some low paid job. You could have a peep that gets constantly depressed and you have to buy them special meds (plus you already have that psychoanalysis thing, so therapy is sorted) to keep their happiness up (not to mention the yoga mat would finally have a use) and if you can't keep them happy maybe they have to go to an institution. I think it would add an interesting dynamic and challenge to the game to have peeps with unique issues to deal with.