I am glad to know you are working on a new game. I've been waiting and looking forward to it! I know it's too late for this, and I know this isn't what you want to hear, but the graphics type will prevent me and many others from playing this game. That particular graphics is choppy, difficult to navigate, and difficult to see what's going on. I'm trying my best to find an example of another game with this particular graphics problem, and I can't. I agree with others, I would prefer a VV6, but I would also like it to be a little faster. I know that isn't your forte, and that's fine. It's not going to stop me from getting it. But I replay Gemini Lost, I do not replay VV's. The reason is I can play Gemini Lost, My Tribe, and others more quickly. I don't leave them running in order to get something done before I'm 90 and forget I did it, killing all my people. Again, this will not prevent me from purchasing a new VV, but it is a preference. But I won't even play a game with graphics like this Mystery Game, let alone buy it.