Originally Posted By: VF_Life
I also would like a VV6. But since all the parts of the island have been explored I feel that VV6 would have to do with the already existing parts of the island or a new island.

Actually, it hasn't by a long shot. There are plenty of inland places where the game could be set - it doesn't have to be on a beach - or maybe they could do something a little different.

Even if it had been, that doesn't mean it's impossible for more games to be set there. How about a VV where a group of people wander off and end up trapped in a cave system? You could build a whole underground culture with unique crops and other food sources. There could be other challenges too: if the fire goes out, your villagers all stop their tasks until it's relit (the idea being that it's too dark to see what they're doing).

Of course, this would seriously annoy those of us who like to leave the game running in the background, so one of the early challenges could be to farm glow worms. As long as one of your peeps is engaged in the noble calling of breeding beetles with glowing backsides, you have a permanent and rather cool looking light source.

Or hey, there's a mountain range smack in the middle of the island. Instead of always sticking with the beach, how about building a mountain village for a change, where you could construct bridges between ledges?

And when we really have gone everywhere on the island, above it and below it, it could turn out that in that tranquil sea is actually a volcano. The volcano could erupt, causing a huge chunk of new land to rise out of the ocean (seriously, this is what happened to my country some 20,000 odd years ago) and cause Isola to double in size. And, naturally, the villagers would want to explore this new place wink

So there's still plenty of potential, not just for VV6, but VV7 as well XD