Hello MissKathy,

Thanks for responding. The issue is not really a big thing though. I simply close the game every now and then and relaunch. That way it is fine.

Still I'll try to answer your questions.
- I am playing the game on a desk top PC (purchased at a local supermarket)
- Operating system is Win 8.1
- After the version number it only states LDW (which I guess is yourself) and there is no second screen.
- Version is 1.00
- Grant youth is always on different villagers (though some have received it multiple times, I never use it before a villager turns 18 again)
-Usually I space out the powers except when I notice two things at about the same time (example: I grant youth and notice the crops are almost out) and except for the bee swarms (when the noni are low I always bring them up to 100 or above, so quite often 4 or 5 swarms in rapid succession, even before the previous swarm wears off)

Again it is not really a big deal and I completed the game anyway except for three trophies:
- All you can eat (56% completed)
- Never a dull moment (30% completed)
- Rub those sticks together (22% completed)
Also I think it funny to try and get as many peeps on Jack-of-all-Trade as possible: 30% completed (34 out of 110, including 11 dead ones). Only 6 so far that did not make esteemed elder yet (but they hold at least two masters each).
Not sure though whether I won't get bored before all this is done...