Is there going to be a Virtual Families 3? If they do make one. I would like to see a map, where it takes us to other locations to collect stuff like butterflies, seashells, coins, photos, dinosaurs, etc. You click on map it takes you to the beach for seashells, butterflies at a park garden. For coins we would have to have a medal detector. Another, thing I saw on kindle was Virtual Families 1 & updated to Virtual Families 2. Was a collection of Ornaments for Christmas. Also, all the place we visit would add money to the bank. Would love to see plants, we can plant. Like a flower section. Also, paint for walls or kitchen cabinet in wood tone or counters. Would like us to move the stuff that is already in place or change rooms as a new name. Like dining room, change it to game room. Also, would like to see if you were to click on swimming pool, it would give you 3 different choices of pools you would like. Would like to see a Holiday page to for furniture. Also, different color furniture mixed in with other different color furniture, not all in same higher generation. There should be a decor page to for art, etc. I'm not sure, I like the How we have to wait for generation to die off to open new stuff. I think we should have to open it buy money or someway else. smile