OK, something weird just happened. I went back to the buy tech screen and decided to see what 'exactly' it said when I tried to buy the food doubler again.

This time though, as soon as I clicked on the button to go to the buy more tech points, a screen popped up saying Please wait, updating account purchases. Then I saw the normal screen with the top option being to buy the double food, etc. It still showed the 99 cent price instead of a check mark. I clicked to buy it and instead of saying I already have it, it showed me my Amazon points and or the buy with actual cash.

I didn't buy it cause my tribe no longer needs it, but that's just odd. Now it's like I never bought it. I will look at my Amazon purchases and see if there is any evidence that I bought them. Maybe I'm just completely losing it, lol!

ETA. Nope, I'm not losing it, thank goodness! laugh. It shows I bought both the food doubler and the tech point doubler on May 8th. But Amazon is now willing to sell it to me again at least, lol!

Edited by Simsane (05/23/14 04:09 PM)