Hi! First of all, I want to shower praise on what you guys did with VV1 when you made it for iOS/Android. I love, love, love their faces, hairstyles and clothing! The Golden Child's looks have also improved drastically.

What I wanted to report may actually bring LDW more profits. This is not a complaint, k?

When I decided to install and play Origins, it was partially to see what the IAP were. So, after checking them out, I paid for the double food and the double tech points. I've already played VV1 on my PC for years so wanted to get through the game quickly to be able to see all the differences.

All well and good so far. After I had completed all puzzles, I decided to start over. Now, I'm NOT complaining about "losing" what I paid for as I expected that.

Here is where the change needs to be made. After playing my new tribe for a while, I decided I wanted to pay for the doubled food again. But guess what happened when I tried to buy it again (for a completely new tribe, remember) -- it wouldn't let me! It said I already bought it. Which, yes, I did. But not for that tribe.

Anyway, I did without, and that was fine, they all survived because I paused the game for that first night, but you guys lost out on the money I was completely willing to pay.

Maybe that can be fixed?