Honestly, the cost of items to earnings are out of proportion. Who pays 300 dollars for a magazine? It's got to be the super mega edition of Homes and Gardens. I never had much trouble with money in VF1, so I'm not sure what was changed.

I do understand that they were trying to do something different... and I love the concept of being able to furnish the house however I please! But where are the puzzles? Also, TBH I don't care for the design of the peeps as much, though it's very well done. It just seems like the heads are over-sized and. Perhaps it's just because I'm used to the first one smile

As a PC game it's not as fun as the first Virtual Families. Though it holds it's own as a game on your phone, it simply isn't up to par with what I expected from LDW. This game had huge potential, but I think I'll stick to VF1 for now.

Overall it's fun, and while the mechanics are different, I do love this game. I would reccommend it to any of my casual gamer friends, It's just not the first LDW game on my list.