Guys,
Please help me out!
I've done every single task except converting the chief, some orange masks, the master heathen scientist and getting fish in the lake.

I am having MAJOR difficulties converting the master scientist heathen. I did the dropping a master scientist on the board and its been a day now and the little light above the master scientist heathen WILL NOT go away - no matter how long I wait. I did drop the master scientist on the board a few times when the light was still there, just guessing what I was meant to do, but I don't think that would cause it. People say the light is meant to go away after a couple of hours and then you have to repeat the drawing board step 2 more times but I can't repeat it because the guy's light won't go away. What should I do? Is this a glitch or an error on my part?
Without the last necklace piece I don't have enough energy to get the chief converted or to put fish in the lake...

I think the other Virtual Villagers were all slightly better and I actually think it was more obvious in number 5 what you were meant to do at each step. And I found it WAY easier to keep the villagers fed in this one.