More of the same. You guys fixing these? Dog dropped in pool never leaves. Second generation, cook, level 5 for 15 years, never earned a cent. Truly? And people do not find your game frustrating??? And I re-iterate, no puzzles? Where were the puzzle developers in this game. EVERY other game had some excitement besides decorating a house with money that is never earned... I used to dread the e-mails that would come thru as you could never trust if they were taking money or giving it. But all you get is your stupid tongue in cheek Fakebook stuff. Seriously, the only things keeping me playing is trying to afford the built in pool, and THAT is only to see how big it is, where it fits and what happens if placed where the collections pop up. Knowing how this game was built, it will interfere.

oh in the addendum, I used the psychiatric help to see if my cook would earn and learn if his dislike of studying was obliterated. THAT was a waste of 1750 hard earned coins. Still nothing earned, nothing learned.