First off, let me state, this game is WAAAAAY too puerile. AND has bugs. I was thinking after waiting for 2 years, you would have had them all sorted... I have a guy, Dor, who is TRYING to become a Master, already on level 6, in the workshop, but guess what, he may be learning his skills, according to the meter, but he is NOT earning money... And the graph bars in the character windows are out of alignment, do not come to the end, nor line up top to top. This should have been a fast easy fix BEFORE the game came out to the public. Also, it is VERY annoying to always have to move the furniture to look for socks and trash and stains. Every time one does that, all the family members stop what they are doing to watch the controller "rearrange" the stupid furniture... And um, EXCUUUUSE me? But after spending 300 bucks (which are very hard to find) on a couch, ya mean I only get 18 bucks for putting it out curbside for selling?

I played VF1 a few years ago and saw it was a STUPID game. But was truly hoping VF2 would be more like Virtual Villagers with puzzles and conundrums and such, But NOPE, y'all went and put it into boringz-world where all ya do is watch the clock tick and hope for SOME money from STUPID NON-EARNING characters. And the bug hunt? What a waste. Never mind the bones... Seriously, I have to buy a permit? There is no shovel to find nor dog to train to dig up??? Your imagination was WAY too short for such long awaited finalization... Please stop with this series of games and go back to focusing on Villagers and Plants and Fish. WAY more exciting and interactive... what a waste, even if it was only 10 bucks... Basilisk games make better interactive exciting games than this for the same amount...

Edited by OptiTron (01/18/14 12:45 AM)