I have Virtual Families 2 on my Kindle Fire, and I've had quite a few generations already, but within the last two generations or so, I've noticed that when I instruct the parents to make a baby, the dad will go to the couch (I don't have a bed yet) and will wave his arms and spin around while the mom gets the rose petals ready. When she's done, she goes on the couch, jumps up and down once, and will start hugging and kissing while the dad is still spinning. As soon as she's done and leaves the couch, then the dad starts hugging and kissing, but of course it doesn't do squat now and they don't have a baby. My couples have always been in sync regarding hugging and kissing before, and like I said, the last two or three generations have been doing this now, and it's super frustrating, because I used to be able to naturally have four kids (once or twice I've had five or six) minimum, and now it's a struggle to even conceive one. And it doesn't matter what their preferences for kids are, or their moods, and it doesn't matter who asks who to have a baby, the mom always finishes first.

It's really frustrating, and I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem or knows a solution?

Thank you.