Since there has only been one post in this thread in the last two years, I'm not exactly holding my breath ... but my wish list for future Plant Tycoon Updated:

1.) That a Plant Tycoon 2 is made.
2.) When you double tap on the pot to see a pic of the original seed planted in the pot, that there is a way to see what the parents of that seed is.
3.) A plant index similar to the Froggydex included with Pocket Frogs.
4.) Additional seed trays.
5.) Either the ability to multitask while selling plants in the nursery or an automatic sale option.
6.) More magic plants to discover and/or additional challenges such as the possibility or option of "orders" that can be filled to earn extra cash.
7.). If the game is going to be "free" there should be a way to complete the game without paying. I understand paying cash for certain decorations or rare plants or seeds that enhance or speed up the game, but not seed trays and soil. Those are required to continue with the game. If this is the model LDW wants to adopt, I know I would prefer to just pay for the game rather than paying for in-app purchases of such a critical nature. A model to the one in Dragonvale and Tiny monsters might be the way to go. You can buy certain seeds by using bucks, but there is also a way to breed them for free if you have the patience.
8.). A way to earn bucks in-game plus some start-up bucks.

I'm sure there are more, but since I may just be talking to myself, I can always just come back at later date and tell myself the other things I would love to see in a sequel to Plant tycoon that will most likely never happen.

Edited by audra1010 (10/19/13 06:28 AM)