Xay and LadyCFII your comments are greatly appreciated. However, I fully expected to see your exact replies to FadedLily's original message. My original question regarding bleed through and red lines was asked and answered months ago back in August; so I was quite done with the topic. But, when FadedLily also replied to me saying...

Originally Posted By: FadedLily
I have a feeling you must be playing a version of VF2 that was bought from a different place than this website. (The initials BF come to mind.) When you buy the game directly from LDW those glitches are no longer present. I played this game, which I love, for as long as I could stand it from that other distributor, then finally gave up and bought the game here. The change is night and day. It's up to each place that you buy the game from to make the game work with their platform (ie BF, etc). When there are updates, the same thing goes. It's not up to LDW to make the game work correctly with all the different places that sell it, each of those places have to make any changes work with their software. Hope that helps explain why no one here is talking about it, those things don't happen here.

I was sure the Admins and Moderators would jump right in with a correction. When there was none, I knew the fastest way to get the Admins to join this conversation would be for me to post a reply as the Admins tend to reply to almost everything I post.

And one thing, just for your peace of mind... I never said I was going to repost the message, I asked if it was ok to do it.

Originally Posted By: Austin
Would it be ok if I copied and pasted your post (giving you full credit of course) on that forum?

Thanks again for jumping in here... I knew I could count on you to do it.