Originally Posted By: FadedLily

I have a feeling you must be playing a version of VF2 that was bought from a different place than this website. (The initials BF come to mind.) When you buy the game directly from LDW those glitches are no longer present. I played this game, which I love, for as long as I could stand it from that other distributor, then finally gave up and bought the game here. The change is night and day. It's up to each place that you buy the game from to make the game work with their platform (ie BF, etc). When there are updates, the same thing goes. It's not up to LDW to make the game work correctly with all the different places that sell it, each of those places have to make any changes work with their software. Hope that helps explain why no one here is talking about it, those things don't happen here.

FadedLily, thanks so very much for the information. No, I did not purchase my game from BF. But, I am a member of that forum. It's a very friendly place where all are warmly welcomed.

Would it be ok if I copied and pasted your post (giving you full credit of course) on that forum? I believe everyone there has a right to know if they purchase an LDW game there instead of from the LDW site it is not supported.

However, before posting there I have to wonder if your explanation is an official LDW rule. I have to say it would be pretty callous of them to say, "Sure buy our product but if you don't get it directly from us we don't care what type of experience you have."

From what I have seen here the developers really do care... otherwise they wouldn't actively read this forum, invite users to post ideas, or even host it for that matter.

By the way, you probably didn't notice that an Admin already commented on my post (back in August) when she said:

Originally Posted By: Xay
The "Bleed over" as you call it has been discussed, many times, on this forum, and is logged as a bug in the game, which we hope to fix at some point in time. I cannot say when or if that might come to pass, but there are many discussions about the various issues in the game.

But, it was nice hearing from you too.