# I want photo for every dead in mausoleum.I often forget who this dead is and can’t remember what he/she was like. laugh

# If I collected many collectables of a same kind,then I want to use it as a tool.For example,if I collected 100 flasks the villager of my choice can own it.Having a flask makes the villager to get more tech points when researcing at lab. cool

# I think it’s wonderful if there are 4 seasons on Isola.Changes every 48 or 72 hours for example.No necessity for those seasons to be exactly same as our world but I think it may be very refreshing if there are some visual changes according to the season. cool

My suggestion;

Spring
*In addition to the usual herbs,some herbs peculiar to this season grow.(Only while in spring.)

*Villagers can work more efficiently because of the mild climate.

Summer
*Scince it’s rainy season,the water of the ocean increases so more fish can be caught.

*Being hot and humid,the villagers drink water more often and frequently take some rests.

Autumn
*The season of harvest.You find extra crops on the berry tree or in the field.But the appetite decreases the food stocks of the food bin at faster speed.

*Leaves turn red and they fall.You have to sweep up the fallen leaves sometimes.

*School begins.If you built a nursing school already,a child born at this time will be born with little skill.

Winter
*Trees wither.

*Easy to catch a cold and to feel sick.Time to heal someone more often.

*Temperature is low so the water of ocean or lake is very cold.And the point for a fish will be lower.However, the foods you gathered are kept at appropriate temperature like in fridge,you will lose your foods very slowly.

*Frosts on the ground but villagers walk a little bit faster because it’s slippery.

# I think it’s good that the villagers will be ranked as players progress the game.It is like we have titles as forum users.I want the actions taken by their own will to include more meanings to the villagers.Telling a story,praising,arguing,complaining…etc.,those deeds should be accumulated as experience value points. smile

# I want a home for the aged.Compared with ordinary villagers,there are really few jobs for slow-moving old people to contribute to the village.I do not like that the elderly people wander meaninglessly.I want them to stay at one place as much as possible.However,for the people who shared pleasures and pains together for dozens of hours,the place should not be where to wait their death merely. They still have small jobs.The elderly basically spend the rest of their life just sitting on the chairs of the saloon talking old stories happily with other people. The young villagers and the kids are occasionally called by the elderly,and if you are lucky the wisdom of Isola will be given.Sometimes you may be asked to bring the drinking water,foods and some stews. smile

# I would like to create an avatar that resembles myself and to participate in the game! smile smile laugh

Edited by lavaluv27 (10/04/13 07:51 PM)