Originally Posted By: austin2010a
There are only two things that really annoy me about VF2:

1. Bleed Over - Different family homes seem to bleed over to the other. Example, if I have a piano in the home of family 1, family 2 will start playing the piano even though there is no piano in their home. Also, if there is let's say a pool in the front of the home of Family 3 (for example) but the pool in in the back yard for family 2, both families will use pools in the front and back even if there is no pool for them there.

2. The Red Lines - The second thing that is really annoying is when you want to change your furniture after finishing a room. Later when you move your old furnture and want to move it back or put something else there, it is almost impossible because you get the dreaded RED LINE around the item and it will not place where you put it. Most of the time you have to move all the furniture and wall art out of that room. Log out for a while and hopefully you will get the GREEN LINES back that allow placement.

No one is discussing these things on this forum... and I am new here so maybe it is not allowed. But on several other forums... I will not mention here.... there are huge pages and pages of discussons on these very topics.

It is pretty odd no one has mentiond that on this forum so if you don't see anymore posts from me you will know the men in black came and took me away. LOL

Originally Posted By: SparkleGeekGirl
Agreed. Even if we can't do a scrolling tool tray, why can we not have duplicate items "stacked"? ie: when you buy a mango, but don't use it, and another shows up, put them both in the same slot with the object and, say, a number in the top right corner indicating how many you have available.

Also, it would be nice to be able to change outfits without losing the previous one. Even if only for the current generation.

AWESOME IDEAS! You have my vote for sure!!!

I have a feeling you must be playing a version of VF2 that was bought from a different place than this website. (The initials BF come to mind.) When you buy the game directly from LDW those glitches are no longer present. I played this game, which I love, for as long as I could stand it from that other distributor, then finally gave up and bought the game here. The change is night and day. It's up to each place that you buy the game from to make the game work with their platform (ie BF, etc). When there are updates, the same thing goes. It's not up to LDW to make the game work correctly with all the different places that sell it, each of those places have to make any changes work with their software. Hope that helps explain why no one here is talking about it, those things don't happen here.