Quote:
Originally Posted By: JudasFm
1. I've been saying this for ages, but I want them to bring back the totems from VV2. It'd be nice to mark villagers' accomplishments in some lasting way.

4. The ability to recruit members from other tribes, albeit at a cost of food/tech points (your peeps have to eat something while they're traveling to this other tribe :D)

5. Leaving the parents' icons on children's portraits permanently, instead of scrapping them when the kid turns 18.

6. I'd also like to see the tribal chief brought back.

7. Please no superpowers in the next chapter. A lot of the fun was taken out of VV5 for me, since instead of using my little peeps and some ingenuity to fill lakes, it was done with a couple of clicks. I also didn't like the fact that you HAD to grow your tribe to an insane size; while it makes sense that more people gives you more belief ergo more power, I really don't like playing with a large tribe. 30-40 is plenty for me smile

I agree.I always feel unlikely to keep on playing for more hours after I solved all puzzles.But what to do if you made hundreds of them and there are no spaces to place?

You may need another village on Isola or other island.Tell me how'd they join your tribe.

I want a family tree for each villager;to know who are the kid's parents,grandparents....,and to know who gave birth to who.

If only the chief had some special abilities as in VV3.

And thank you,JudasFm.I used to think keeping larger population is the best.I had many experiences that required huge toughness having 80-90-100 villagers.I'm now just replaying VV1 and as you advised,I’m attempting to save population.Wow everything is becoming finer! wink