Wishing for....

CLOSETS!

I would love to be able to keep all the clothing in a closet where I can change my peeps in and out of any clothes I've ever owned. It's kinda frustrating when I see an outfit I really like in the store, and know I probably won't see it again for a couple generations... and then be told that 'you already have this' when I want to change somebody else. Maybe an 'Outfits' tab / button?

Please, please, put the Multivitamins in with the rest of the medicine where it can be bought whenever we need it. I've had two peeps be 'weak' for a long time, simply because I couldn't get my hands on enough fresh fruits or the Multivitamins. Even then, they've needed more than one bottle.

Scrolling inventory space / stackable items. I'd love to be able to stock up on things like fresh fruits, fruit candy and salty candy.

Cheaper starter beds? In the first generation, I often find myself buying a few of the used couches for my peeps to sleep on, simply because I can't afford the beds. Maybe there could be 'used' beds, or cots... or even sleeping bags?

Make the stove recognizable. (Kaiser sees the stove) This way we can actually tell them to turn off the stove if it's on, and perhaps tell them to heat up / cook food for themselves instead of having to spend forever making a family meal. An option to get them to make food for one person would really be useful for those bachelors / bachelorettes who are still looking for a spouse. Or even just when one person gets much hungrier than everybody else faster.

Automatically eating the meal laid out on the table before 'Looking for Snacks' or 'Heating up Food'. It seems kinda silly that my peeps will spend all this time making a meal, get themselves all hungry... and then walk off to grab a snack? *laughs* For that matter, it'd be great if having somebody cooking a meal would prevent everybody else from grabbing snacks... It becomes like a battle trying to fend everybody off from the kitchen while one person is cooking!

I really like the idea of being able to change the walls and floors in a room.

Make the fossil collectables worth a little more. The prices for the bottlecap, botanical and insect collectables seem perfectly reasonable; However for true dinosaur fossils, they're incredibly low.

'Sticky' and 'Non-Sticky' options for the Praising and Scolding hands in the Mac / PC(?) versions. I first discovered this awesome game on my Android phone, and I got used to the easier way that the Praising and Scolding hands worked... I just use it once, and then I'm back to my regular cursor. I rarely Praise or Scold more than one peep at a time, so I'd love to have this option on my Mac version as well. Have it revert once a peep has successfully been Praised or Scolded?

Thanks for reading and considering this, I know it's long. blush