New Suggestions. I don't think most of these have been mentioned before.

Take Out Coupons - Add Take Out Coupons to FleaMarket. Example: Buy a pizza take out coupon, drop it on an adult, a delivery person shows up at the door with the food. Adult or delivery person puts it on the table for everyone to enjoy. You already have the pizza graphic and you already have cleaning people who show up and ring the doorbell. Just put one in a different uniform. This should be easy. Could be expanded to other take out foods as well.

Teen Actions - Just as there are certain actions only the adults can do maybe there would be certain ones for teens 14 and up. We could buy cellphones and tablets for the teens. They would work very much like the cleaning tools box (can't remember the ingame name of it). It's the box where adults go and pick up cleaning supplies and walk around using them. Well we buy a phone or tablet for and drop it in the house. Teens can later be seen going to the item and picking up the phone or tablet. They go and sit or walk around using it... either way. Same as the cleaing box just different graphics.

Catered Party - Buy this item in the Store. It is very expensive and only available if you have both the maid and gardner and maybe only for gen 10 and up Here is how it works.

1. You buy this item and drop it indoors or out. It is a party table with chairs and food on the table and maybe a few balloons.

2. Triggers all little peeps to come look just as when we place an item. But, this time little peeps hang around. They dance and say yay as in a house upgrade. Maybe they can be dragged to sit and eat as with the food table. (Sitting may require more than one action trigger and I am not sure that is even possible since I can't think of any items that have more than one action trigger.)

3. Here is why you need maid and gardner. When maid comes if this item has been placed indoors, she will view it as a spot and make the same actions to clean it up. It all disappears just as a spot would. If the item has been placed outside, the gardner views it as a weed and makes the same actions to clean it up and it dissappear. OR! Maybe Adults in the family could see it as food and clean it up as they do when they clean up after a meal. Either way the very expensive Catered Pary is one time use and must be purchased again if they want another party. Probably a good idea to list it as One Time Catered Party so people don't come in mass to complain they are missing their party stuff. lol

4. There could even be different Catered Party items available. General Party, Birthday Party, Pool Party and so on. The reason they should be very expensive and only available after gen 10 or so is to allow those who stay with the game a long time to have something to look forward to and something to spend all those saved coins on.

Family Photo Album - Add a family photo album. We could take screen shots of our little people in action and put them in the album. Could even be made to look like a real book and shared with others maybe.

1. Ok this part may be complicated... not sure. But, add a little camera icon to the UI of the game or either inside someplace. Could even be an item we purchase in the appliance store. Ether way when clicked it makes that camera sound and triggers the print screen key to take a screen shot of the game. I don't know rhe code for this but I have seen it in some other HOG games... both where they cheet and have screens already made (which would not work for VF2) and the one where it does actually trigger a real screen shot. This is the code you would need. Either way if you are able to do it here is how the pictures could be used...

1. Easist way... Add a Famly Photo Forum so users can upload the screens. This is kind of a [censored] way to do it but would engage players to see what other families are doing. Most likely you may have something similar to this already.

2. A little harder way... Create an online Photo Gallery. Users must sign up to join. They can uplode their pictures to their designated galleries there or one big fat one either way. You can charge me $2 - $5 bucks to have my family photo gallery online. I would not pay much more. Not a lot of money but if you only get 30% of players to buy it could be good side income for sure. And this is income you don't have to share with affiliates.

- The online Photo Gallery could look just like a book. Do this with a background image. Get a cheep server for less than $10 a month. Dont use the LDW one in case of bad people (dont even want to say the word but you know who I mean).

- Each new signed up user gets their own photo gallery page.

- The upload the image and it is available immediately in the page. I have the code for this and can send it to you. It is not a big deal. I use it all the time.

3. You could make the Family Photo Album available ingame. Not sure how you would share this with others but would be nice to have anyway to look back and cute things from past generations.

Very Fast and Easy One - On the Family View page add Gen 1, Gen 2, Gen 3 and so on by each generation. As it is I am keeping a spread sheet with the numbered Generation and how much money they inherited at each level. Would be nice if this information was ingame.

Comfy Blankets - Available only in the FleaMarket. It breaks my heart with little peeps are feeling sad, bored, scared of the lightening, sad because of new baby and so on. I can't give them the green glove because that would encourage the behavior. I won't use the red one. That would be mean. If I had a blanket I could at least comfort them with that would be great. Using this blanket would work like medicine. They would feel much better.

Another quick one - Clicking the barbecue grill makes smoke. I love that. But, it could also start a barbecue party at the same time. Would be nice.

More actions family can do together - Buy a heart shapped box in the FleaMarket, put on husband or wife... triggers action: Walking together. Same action as listing to sounds of nature but they do it at the same time together.

- Drop a kid on a pet and two things happen. Triggers the same action as Running like a lunitic. I love that one but this time the pet follows along. This action could be "Playing with Pet".

Ok gotta get back to work. Thanks for reading.