Originally Posted By: christina_ne

1) the carousel does not turn. For an item that is so big, I would think that it would work with the kids on it.
2) The car does not move. They could have it installed automatically (like career upgrade items) on the walkway. Once a child gets into it, it could drive from one end of the walkway to the other end, then disappear & reappear at the beginning of the walkway, to then start over again.

After putting in the pool and the play equipment and watching the kids play on those, I was surprised that they didn't interact with the carousel. I was disappointed because I'd been looking forward to that. Is there any way to do something like that?
(Love the pool, by the way...It's funny watching heads float above the water!)

Originally Posted By: Lisa L
I have never had a child pass, I think I will be devastated if that happens! Do they come back from boarding school? I have never done it before.
Thanks for the info!!

Neither have I, but I have sent them to boarding school. One was because she was continually "Blue" and I could not figure out what was wrong. They don't return until it's time to start the new generation, though.

Edited by Xay (08/30/13 04:41 AM)
Edit Reason: combined consecutive posts