I couldn't figure out how to do that quote thingy here in the forum but someone above had these suggestions:

Quote:
1) the carousel does not turn. For an item that is so big, I would think that it would turn.

Although visually this looks like a 3D game, I believe most items and rhe home is 2D with 3D effects. If that is the case making the carousel spin would be difficult. But, I too would like to see some action attached to the carousel. How about if we drop a kid on it, in addition to hearing the music the kid does that jumping happy dance that is so cute. That would at least be cute and entertaining and not hard to program since this action is already in the game.

Quote:
2) The car does not move. Battery operated cars that kids can actually drive does actually exist. They could have it installed automatically (like career upgrade items) on the walkway. It could drive from one end of the walkway to the other end, then disappear & reappear at the beginning of the walkway, to then start over again.

OMG! How awesome and cute this would be. This is a great suggestion and it may be able to be done in the 2D format. I think the only issue would be how to get the little person to move with the car. I can see that presenting a challenge.

Quote:
3) The hammock does not work like it did in VF1. Our family members could rest in it & regain energy or health from being tired or sick like taking a nap on the couch.

Oh yes, yes, yes so many of us miss how the old hammocks worked. I like being able to purchase it and put it where I want. I just want them to be able to sleep and nap on it the way they did in VF1.

Originally Posted By: mwxyz49
I would like to see, if possible, a development in the game of 'closets', where you can change the peeps' clothing and have more selection, like bathing suits, etc. and where your clothing purchase would go into a 'closet' and be among a collection of clothes the peeps could change into after dragging them to the closet. You could select an outfit and that's what they would change into and the previous one would go into the 'closet'. Also have an added Store feature of a beauty salon where you could change hair do's the way you change clothes. Also, I would like the other players, see interaction between family members and with pets.

Thank you.

Totally awesome ideas and I believe they can be done.