1. I've been saying this for ages, but I want them to bring back the totems from VV2. It'd be nice to mark villagers' accomplishments in some lasting way.

2. More benefit for the Parenting skill. Example: on Fast setting, a parent is nursing for two hours. Maybe make it so that when a baby is born, the game checks the mother's Parenting skill. If she's an Adept parent, then she nurses for ninety minutes and if a Master parent then she just nurses for one hour. The kid would still be the same age when she finished; it would just take less time to get there wink Otherwise, I can't see any point to this skill at all.

3. Even if nursing moms can't work, I'd like them to be able to find collectibles (it makes a sort of sense; they're not busy working, their kid suddenly seems fascinated by something so they investigate...you get the idea ;))

4. The ability to recruit members from other tribes, albeit at a cost of food/tech points (your peeps have to eat something while they're traveling to this other tribe :D)

5. Leaving the parents' icons on children's portraits permanently, instead of scrapping them when the kid turns 18.

6. I'd also like to see the tribal chief brought back.

7. Please no superpowers in the next chapter. A lot of the fun was taken out of VV5 for me, since instead of using my little peeps and some ingenuity to fill lakes, it was done with a couple of clicks. I also didn't like the fact that you HAD to grow your tribe to an insane size; while it makes sense that more people gives you more belief ergo more power, I really don't like playing with a large tribe. 30-40 is plenty for me smile

Edited by JudasFm (08/28/13 06:55 PM)