Hi Everyone!

I'll address this very frankly. It is true, the winds are shifting on casual gaming, away from desktops and onto mobile devices. We (here at LDW) still love playing these games on PC, though, just as many of you do.

We have to chase the insane competition on the iTunes App Store and on Google Play, or run the risk of being literally driven out of business. The revenue that used to support our staff from direct sales at ldw.com is now a tiny fraction of what it used to be. We were really hurting at the end of 2012, and just around last December we were once again saved by sales on mobile.

OK that is the sad truth. The good news is that we are working on a version of VF2 for Desktop for a specific portal (details to come), but the work will very likely cause us to bring the PC/Mac versions up to date with the latest content that mobile just got. The other good news is we are doing better now and have new games in the works. The other other good news is that we still develop the games primarily in an environment that runs on PC, so builds for PC/Mac tend to be very easy for us to generate as a game approaches market-readiness, so without making specific promises, continued PC/Mac support should continue.

There you have it, from the horse's mouth. Things do change, and more often than not I don't like it when things that I like have to change. One thing has not changed and that is that LDW has the BEST fans anywhere. We are thankful every day for all of you.

Arthur